New Speakers Announced for Next Week’s iGaming Legislative Symposium
New speakers, including Mark Macarro, Chairman of the Pechanga Band of Luiseño Indians; Bo Mazzetti, Chairman of the Rincon Band of Luiseño Indians; and Cheryl Schmit, Director of Stand Up for California, have been added to the program at the iGaming Legislative Symposium, which takes place February 26, 2015, at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel.
Thirty experts with varied perspectives on the future of online gambling in California are confirmed to speak at the second annual event. The speakers are part of an intensive, daylong program that will explore the aspects of the possible legalization of iGaming in California.
This is a must-attend event for stakeholders or anyone interested in iGaming in California. Confirmed speakers to date include:
· Brett Aberbanel, Head of Social and Recreational Gambling Research, UCLA Gambling Studies Program
· Lee Acebedo, Executive Director, California Nations Indian Gaming Association
· Salim Adatia, CEO, GLI Canada
· Robyn Black, Advisor, Platinum Advisors
· Mario Galea, Managing Director and CEO, Random Consulting
· Mike Gatto, Assemblymember, California District 43
· Chris Grove, Publisher, Online Poker Report
· Stephen Hart, Practice Group Leader and Partner, Lewis Roca Rothgerber
· Robert Jacobson, Executive Director, California Council on Problem Gambling
· Gene Johnson, Senior Vice President, Market Research and Online Studies, Spectrum Gaming Group
· Connie Jones, Director of Responsible Gaming, AGEM
· Haig Kelegian, President, Casino Management, Inc.
· Adam Krejcik, Partner, Eilers Research, LLC
· Kate Lowenhar-Fisher, Member, Dickinson Wright
· Mark Macarro, Chairman, Pechanga Band of Luiseño Indians
· Bo Mazzetti, Chairman, Rincon Band of Luiseño Indians
· Jana McKeag, President, Lowry Strategies
· Matteo Monteverdi, Senior VP, iGaming, and Senior VP, Americas Interactive, GTECH
· Dan Morain, Editorial Page Editor, Sacramento Bee
· John Roberts, Executive Director, Pokagon Band Gaming Commission
· Victor Rocha, Founder, Pechanga.net
· Keith Sharp, Member, Falk & Sharp
· Art Shectman, President, Elephant Ventures
· Cheryl Schmit, Director, Stand Up for California
· Richard Schuetz, Commissioner, California Gambling Control Commission
· Joe Valandra, Chairman and CEO, Great Luck
· Marco Valerio, iGaming Adviser, Agentmarco.com
· Daniel Walsh, Senior Director, Government Affairs, Greenberg Traurig
· Joseph Weinert, Executive Vice President, Spectrum Gaming Group
· Marcus Yoder, Vice President, Regulated Markets Business Development, Gamblit Gaming
These experts will participate in six insightful panels that will examine the critical issues facing California as it considers legalizing online gambling:
· 2014: The Year in Review
· The Future of iGaming in California
· Critical Issues for a Successful iGaming Rollout
· Is iGaming More Addictive Than Land-based Gaming?
· iGaming Regulation in California
· 2015 Legislation Initiatives
The keynote luncheon address will be delivered by Assemblymember Mike Gatto, author of AB 9, one of the online poker bills introduced for the 2015 legislative session.
FOLLOW THE ISSUES ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Sponsorship opportunities are still available! Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
visionary sponsor advertisement
Most Popular Stories